2020 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
IS NOW OPEN
To encourage and provide Latino students with the opportunity to further their academic potential as they prepare to become future leaders.
• Applicants must be of Hispanic/Latino Ancestry
• Applicant must have volunteered with the Learn Organization in one of their several community events
• Applicant must submit application and all required documentation BY the deadline of April 30, 2020
• Applicant must plan to enroll, or be enrolled as a student at a two or four year public or private, accredited post-secondary institution in the United States
Scholarships amounts are a minimum of $500 dollars per student. The scholarship is a one-time award. The L.E.a.R.N. Scholarship is made available through contributions from individuals, businesses, organizations and associations, and is administered by L.E.a.R.N., a public non-profit organization. Upon submission of evidence that you will/are enrolled in a post secondary program, the scholarship will be provided to the educator and may be used to help defray the costs of college tuition, fees, books, prep courses, or other educational expenses. The funds will be awarded to the school or college the recipient is enrolled or to be enrolled at.
HOW TO APPLY
• Complete the application form below by the application deadline date
• Submit an official high school or college transcript
• Provide one letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, employer or community leader
500 word essay about "Why should we award a scholarship to you and what has been your involvement with the L.E.a.R.N. organization"
DEADLINE DATE: April 30, 2020.
Decision will be made and posted by May 15, 2020. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please complete the online application form, and submit your academic unofficial transcripts, 500 word essay about "Why should we award a scholarship to you and what has been your involvement with the L.E.a.R.N. organization" and (1) letter of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org
L.E.a.R.N. Scholarship Committee